Commercial Pilot CPL (H)
The career as a helicopter commercial pilot is a rewarding challenge, however, the way to get there is demanding. The commercial pilot license is the key to almost all of the worlds helicopter pilot jobs. Da Vinci-Air accompanies you on every step on your way to become a professional helicopter pilot.
Currently, we are offering pilot training programmes on different helicopters. Homebase is Grenchen Airfield (LSZG) (Grenchen Airport). As a commercial pilot you fly for appropriate companies: depending on requirements, you carry out cab and sightseeing flights, transport goods or support surveillances. Through growing experience and further education new challenges open up.
Would you like to learn more about the training programme to become a helicopter commercial pilot? Don’t hesitate to call us at +41 79 371 55 98 or use our contact form. We would also like to invite you to one of our public presentations »en route to the helicopter cockpit«.
• minimum age of 18 years
• good command of English
• Medical Class 1 → List of AeMC – AME
• A valid PPL(H) license
• min. 155 hours on helicopters
• good repute
The theory training is carried out by Swiss HSA. All 8 subjects as well as the Voice are checked by the FOCA.
Navigation, Meteorology, Air Law, Human Performance and Limitations
Flight Performance and Planning, Operational Procedures, Aircraft General Knowledge, Principles of Flight
• 185 hours are required, of which at least
• 50 hours flight experience as PIC and
• one flight of min. 185 km, incl. two landings on different airfields
• 30 hours flight education with a flight instructor, of which
◦ at least 5 hours dual instrument flight instruction
• 5 hours night flight
• Skill test with a FOCA expert